- Entry requirements: the course is aimed at international students with little or no knowledge of Russian.
- Duration: February 2020 – August 2021 (3 semesters)
- Vacation: August-September 2020
- Enrollment dates: February 1 – February 10, 2020
- Final assessment: July 2021
- Tuition fees are payable in two installments: first – for the first 2 semesters (February-December) – 174,000 rubles, second - for the third semester (February-July) – 96,000 rubles. Total: 270,000 rubles
Additional costs: visa costs, accommodation, medical insurance and training materials.
1st semester: Russian as a Foreign Language (compulsory module) – 504 class hours
2nd semester: Russian as a Foreign Language – (compulsory module) – 504 class hours
3rd semester: Russian as a Foreign language – 252 class hours + 3 subjects in a chosen academic track (compulsory module) - 252 class hours. You can learn more about academic track selection here.
Schedule: 5 days a week, 6-8 hours a day
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.