- Entry requirements: Any level of Russian, completed high school education.
- Category of students: 18+
- Duration: February 2022 – August 2022 (1 semester).
- Enrollment dates: January 25 – January 29, 2022.
- Final Assessment: July 2022. You have an option to take the certified Test Of Russian As A Foreign Language (TORFL) in leu of your final Russian language exam. Learn more here.
- Tuition fee: 97,000 rubles
The fees are payable at the time of enrolment in Russian rubles in full (100%). No instalments or deferred payments.
Additional costs: Visa costs, accommodation, medical insurance and training materials, certified TORF testing.
Curriculum: Russian as a Foreign Language – 464 class hours
Schedule: 5 days a week, 6-8 hours a day
Certificate of Completion:
After completing the course, students take exams in Russian and academic track subjects. Students, who pass their exams successfully, receive Certificate of Competion. A student, who does not take final exams or fails at least one exam during the final assessment, is not eligible to receive a certificate of completion. In this case a student will receive the signed and stamped reference letter issued on HSE University official letterhead with the total number of hours taken and grades received, if any.
Successful graduates of International PrepYear programmes are eligible to a 50% - scholarship on further tuition-paid full-degree programmes.