- Entry requirements: Еlementary (A1-A2) level of Russian, completed high school education.
- Category of students: 18+
- Duration: October 2021 – August 2022 (2 semesters).
- Final assessment: July 2022. You have an option to take the certified Test Of Russian As A Foreign Lanuage (TORFL) in leu of your final Russian language exam. Learn more here.
- Tuition fee: 195,000 rubles. The fees are payable at the time of enrolment in Russian rubles in full (100%). No installments or deferred payments.
Additional costs: certified TORFL testing.
1 semester: Russian as a Foreign Language (compulsory module) – 480 class hours
2 semester: Russian as a Foreign Language (compulsory module) – 304 class hours
3 subjects in a chosen academic track (compulsory module) - 224 class hours.
You can learn more about academic track selection here.
Schedule: 5 days a week, 6-8 hours a day. Classes will be held via ZOOM.
Certificate of Completion:
After completing the course, students take exams in Russian and academic track subjects. Students, who pass their exams successfully, receive Certificate of Competion. A student, who does not take final exams or fails at least one exam during the final assessment, is not eligible to receive a certificate of completion. In this case a student will receive the signed and stamped reference letter issued on HSE University official letterhead with the total number of hours taken and grades received, if any.
Successful graduates of the International PrepYear programmes are eligible to a 50% - scholarship on further tuition-paid full-degree programmes.